Sometimes I’m confused by Canadian stereotypes but then I realize that we literally dump maple syrup onto the snow, wait for it to get gooey and then scoop it up with a stick and eat it
you better not be fucking with me canada is this for real
it is all too real
and it’s motherfucking delicious
Heck yes :)
I love when ppl i know do good things
Vintage Human Oddities
- "Skeets" Hubard, King of the Torturers as he drives spikes into his head; Ripley Odditorium, New York.
- "Baby Betty", 734 pounds, Age 29.
- "Paper Jack" (Mr. Preece), Well-Known Croydon Personality; killed in a road accident in 1935.
- 1 tablespoon lowfat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot or red onion
- 1 teaspoon capers, rinsed and minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh chives or dill
- 8 ounces sliced smoked…
Tired of the pretty and adorable? Put some memento mori in your home. Remind yourself daily of your inevitable demise. Here’s Harow's polygonal skull armchair, which does a pretty good job of hiding the skull from the front, making it just the thing for super villains with a need for furnishings that work while on the job or taking a break. Price given on demand, which means if you have to ask, you probably can't afford it - but one can dream or nightmare.